my rehoboth

(Genesis 26:22...a place for random thoughts!)

Friday, February 25, 2005

ha!

do you ever feel like you are just about to burst inside and you don't even know why? i feel like some days life makes perfect sense and i feel so very sure of what is going on all around me and then there are the more frequent moments when i feel like i am at a complete and utter loss. am i the only one who feels like i am on crazy pills?! and what exactly is it that makes me feel so psychotic? i don't even know.
the people i know and love most dearly prove to be more enigmatic than my intuitively-challenged heart can handle, life decisions seem wholly and utterly unscaleable and worst of all, i don't even seem to know myself. who's hands are those on the keyboard typing? who's eyes do i look into in the mirror every morning?
la la la la la l al al al ala al alala a la lla la al
sometimes i just want to run in circles and shout and holler a bit...hoping either to prove to myself that i am clinically deranged or to simply let out a little crazy-steam ;o) either way, i would like to tell myself its perfectly normal and expected to have a few loco days...right?!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home