my rehoboth

(Genesis 26:22...a place for random thoughts!)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

overcast foreshadowing

so...i haven't been feeling too well for the past four or five days and tonight at work was the worst i've felt. a few of my co-workers diagnosed the source of my current ailments to be our rare and unusual weather. they said i am too used to the sun and once this crazy weird overcast/rainy/snowy damp coldness passes and i get to see the sunshine once again i will be a-ok. soooooo...what if its true? this worries me because i have thoughts of moving to the northwest. is this a chronic problem that will prove incurable without consistent sunlight? or will i be able to adjust to the lack of uv-ness my body seems to be painfully addicted to?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, May 03, 2005, Blogger Timmay! said…

    Well, with the professional medical advice you've been given, I would be concerned about Seattle.

    But then I stop and think about it and say, "Hey!" Just to make sure people are listening.

    This IS seattle we are talkin' bout, right? Go drink more organic orange juice and other secret herbal remedies that Noah preserved on the Ark.

    In sympathy, I too have not enjoyed our weather here, especially after how nice it was in Oregon.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, May 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's that website I was telling you about: http://www.cookingforengineers.com/

    Its the bomb digity!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home