my rehoboth

(Genesis 26:22...a place for random thoughts!)

Friday, June 03, 2005

mis lecciones nuevas!

well, its pretty cool because God has been so gracious to bring me to an incredible new classroom where i find myself just sitting at His feet and soaking up His goodness!!!!

a verse that has resonated in my mind over and over is i john 4:16...

"and so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love.

whoever lives in love
lives in God

and God

in him." (!!!)

i have so very much to learn about the vast and overwhelming love of Christ but everyday is filled with opportunity to put His Truth into practice!

anyways, because of my limited access to internet i have to pack it all into one little entry so i can only offer the abbreviated versions.

but i also wanted to say i think my faith in the justice of our law enforcement has been completely undermined...i love u officer conway, but i also kinda think you're an idiot!!!...i have my first ever court hearing on the fateful day of tuesday, august 16th at eight am...eeek i feel like a criminal. but really really i'm not! well, i did break the law but...anyways i guess i have a whole summer to get over it!

also, just wanted to mention, i never thought i would have such high regards for chili-mac, but one week at camp and now its my idol! yum yum i love that noodlie goodness ;o)

happy june.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home